Monday, February 18, 2013

WHERE IS THE CMS LOVE?


Gosh, what's going on? Valentine's Day has come and gone and I've missed the opportunity to make a holiday-appropriate amorous tribute to CMS. And plus here I am on the verge of looking through the sexy appearances my favorite actor made on the big (and small) screen throughout the '80s, a decade of hotness that puts his work in the '70s to shame. You'd think I would eagerly dive in and tear though this stuff, wouldn't you? Truth be told, I've been rather distracted and have neglected one or two things. Like this blog.


But don't worry, readers. I still love Charlie and his work, and he still occupies a special place in my heart. I have been getting back to it, working on the entry for the next CMS movie I will be discussing: "Herbie Goes Bananas" (1980). You'll be shocked and amazed at the incredible hotness I uncover hiding in this supposedly family-friendly G-Rated Disney film. I'll see you next entry with the photographic evidence and in-depth analysis of that delicious one-of-a-kind sexiness that only Charles Martin Smith can provide. The CMS love is on it's way...

No comments:

Post a Comment