Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Halloween / Happy Birthday, CMS!


You may have noticed in the last entry that I am a big fan of how hot CMS looks in his 50s. I have yet to dig deep into his output from the last decade, but so far I like what I've seen. Yes, I think bald CMS is very sexy. Look at him in this pic, on the set of his latest directorial effort, "Dolphin Tale 3D" (2011). Sitting there in his cute shorts and Converse shoes, showing off his nice legs, I can look at him and repeat my belief: Charles Martin Smith is the sexiest man alive.


CMS has been working behind the cameras for years now. Here's a pic of him on the set of his directorial debut, "Trick or Treat" (1986), which was released almost exactly 25 years ago. Aw, look at that cute smile and hot beard. I think beardless CMS is sexy too, but it really is a shame he did not grow his facial hair out more often. And here he is with my favorite combo: beard and glasses.

   
There are 2 things happening now: today is Charles Martin Smith's birthday (Oct 30, 1953), tomorrow is Halloween. I'm celebrating both this year by watching his 80s heavy metal horror cult classic, "Trick or Treat". I'm pairing it with the first episode of season one of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (1997), which he also directed. What spooky fun!


One last thing to mention! The other night I finally saw the CMS movie I was dying to see most: "Cotton Candy" (1978)! I won't go into detail about it just yet, but I have to say that I really genuinely loved it (and loved CMS in it)! I don't know why it hasn't been released to DVD or been made more readily available. It's definitely one of my favorite CMS movies so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment